I haven’t done one of these since October. While reviewing empty beauty products might not appeal to everyone, it’s all I got right now. The parental units are moved into their new house and we’re getting back into the swing of things around here. Yesterday alone I found about 4 things I want to DIY instead of buy. The world is returning to normal. Anyway, let’s look at product empties!
- NYC Smooth Skin loose powder. This was a cheap loose powder I bought because of its cheapness. It’s actually a nice powder that sets your makeup without looking cakey or weird. One of the only places you can find it anymore is on Amazon. Though I’m using something else now, I would buy this again.
- Burt’s Bees Sensitive Facial Cleanser. I’m not usually a fan of Burt’s Bees, but this is currently the only cleanser I know of that doesn’t break me out or give me a rash. (I have hyper-sensitive skin.) It’s a nice moisturizing cleanser. Already bought another one.
- OGX Sea Mineral Moisture lotion. Not tough enough for a hand lotion, this is a nice body lotion. Smells good. Works. Would buy again.
- L’Oreal Butterfly Sculpt mascara. It wouldn’t be a product empties post with L’Oreal. This was a great mascara. Would most definitely repurchase.
- Garnier Strength Butter hair mask. Sometimes it’s called Strength Butter, sometimes Damage Eraser. Either way, this is a great hair mask. When my hair was bleached (RIP bleach. Someday we will meet again.) this kept everything smooth and shiny.
- Hask Argan Oil repairing conditioner. THIS IS THE BEST CONDITIONER EVER. There. I said it. Until I change my mind in six months, this is the most hydrating conditioner ever. It leaves my hair so soft and shiny, it’s unreal. Highly recommend this one.
- Batiste dry shampoo. Finally, a dud. This is the dry shampoo everyone loves and raves about. I did not like it. I hated the scent and didn’t think it did a whole lot unless I used about half the can at a time. Will not purchase again, thanks very much.
And there we have it. A nice look through all the stuff I actually used up in the last few months. Go buy the conditioner and thank me some other time.
See you later!