The kitchen table is being built, the chairs are on their way. Until either of those things actually arrives, intact, I got nothing to talk about. Except for my garbage. It’s product empties time.
- L’Oreal Total Repair Conditioner. You know the drill. This stuff will fix your hair and pay your bills.
- Wet n’ Wild Eyeshadow Primer. This came in a Halloween set like, 2 years ago, and I finally finished it.
- L’Oreal Total Repair Damage Erasing Balm. You know the drill. This stuff will fix your hair, pay your bills, and walk your dog.
- Hask Blue Chamomile Shampoo. This is purple shampoo for blonde hair. It’s not my favorite, but I would buy it again.
- Thayer’s Witch Hazel toner. A Holy Grail, always-have-on-hand, will-cry-uncontrollably-if-they-ever-discontinue product.
- CoverGirl Super Sizer. This is, I think, the third tube of this I’ve used, but I have since moved on to other mascaras. I’m fickle.
- L’Oreal Dry Shampoo. This is actually my favorite dry shampoo. I cheated on it with another brand and I hate it, so I will buy the L’Oreal again.
- Equate Hydrating Shampoo. This is a knockoff of a Biolage shampoo, and I love it. It is my favorite shampoo, and if they ever stop making it, I’ll have to fork over $20 for the Biolage stuff.
There we go. My garbage. Most of these are staple products that I’ve talked about before, but hey. You gotta stick with what works.
See you later!