Today I bring you another roundup of…my garbage. A list of all the beauty products that I’ve gone through since the last Product Empties post back in March.
There’s more stuff than usual because I cleaned out my makeup stash and got rid of a few things that I’ve had for…awhile. We will leave it at that. Let’s get started, shall we?
- Thayer’s Witch Hazel Toner. I’ve mentioned this a million times. It’s hydrating, good for the skin, and one of my holy grail products. Have already repurchased and will repurchase until they have to pry the money from my cold, dead hands.
- Miss Spa Hydrate face mask. I’ve gone through about 12 of these. It’s not the best moisturizing face mask, but one of the only ones I can find in local stores.
- Nivea for Men Post Shave Balm. This sounds strange, but this product was popular in the beauty community for a long time as a makeup primer. It helps your makeup last longer throughout the day. And it does work, but it took me for-ev-er to realize that it also made my makeup break up faster around my chin, where my makeup always breaks up. So. Will not repurchase.
- L’Oreal Dry Shampoo. I have tried a bunch of drugstore dry shampoos and this is the winner so far. It works, doesn’t leave you looking like you’re wearing a powdered wig, and doesn’t smell bad. Already repurchased. (They apparently changed the name of it? Now it’s called something else and it took me an embarrassingly long time to find it online.)
- Equate Strikingly Unique moisturizer. This is the Equate brand version of Clinique’s Dramatically Different moisturizer. It’s not bad. I might buy it again in the future, but am using something else at the moment.
- L’Oreal La Palette in Nude 1. Not bad eyeshadows, but mine expired. I’ve had it for 2 years, so it’s time to toss it. I probably will not buy this again, mostly because I didn’t use the majority of the colors very much.
- and 4. Covergirl lipsticks that expired on me. Covergirl lipsticks are not my absolute favorite, so will probably not buy again.
- SheaMoisture Lip Balm. This was terrible. That’s all you need to know. Moving on.
- My favorite conditioner. L’Oreal Total Repair Extreme. It’s good stuff.
- And finally, a Milani lipstick that expired on me. It was a sheer purple and will be sorely missed. I would find a link for you but I don’t think they make it anymore. *Sad face.*
Okay, that took forever to type up, but that’s it! Those are the products I’ve gone through in the last few months, and the expired stuff I’ve gotten rid of.
I feel so organized and on top of things right now.
See you later!