The last product empties post went up in January and here we are again. In January’s post I mentioned having too much stuff, and I was actively working through everything. That was mostly because of the move. Now we’re settled and more products are creeping back in. I have a problem.
Either way, I love doing these, because who doesn’t like showing off their garbage to the world?
Let’s get started, shall we? (Clockwise, starting from top left.)
- Revlon Colorstay foundation in Buff. This stuff is like spackle. We are talking full-coverage foundation, here. Wow. I do like this foundation, but I have a very yellow undertone and they don’t make a color that matches me perfectly. I usually mixed this foundation with another one to get the right shade. Would purchase again if they introduce new shades, otherwise, nope.
- Physician’s Formula Shimmer Strips in Riviera Strip. This isn’t technically empty, but the product hit its expiration date and was dried out. Therefore, I chucked it. This product says it’s a bronzer but it’s a highlighter. A little of this on the tops of the cheekbones looks gorgeous. I would purchase this again, but have to work through similar products first.
- L’Oreal Total Repair Damage Erasing Balm. Lord have mercy but I have gone through a bunch of these. This is a fantastic drugstore deep conditioner. 10/10.
- Covergirl Super Sizer mascara. Speaking of going through a bunch of something…I like this mascara a whole bunch. People seem to love it or hate it, but it works for me. Holds a curl, doesn’t flake off. Have already repurchased.
- I’m combing the first two here. Soo Ae face masks. You can find these at Target or Ulta. My local Walmart also had them for awhile. (These masks from Dermal Korea look super similar.) These are sheet masks that you plop on your face for 10-15 minutes. You look like a serial killer, but a serial killer with fabulously hydrated skin. While I liked these, they didn’t fit my face well. In a pinch I would buy them again, but in the meantime will probably try the Dermal Korea masks.
- Yes to Carrots daily cream facial cleanser. Again, this is one of those holy grail products. It doesn’t irritate or dry out my skin. Have already repurchased.
- Pantene 3 Minute Miracle deep conditioner. Instead of buying my trusty L’Oreal deep conditioner, I bought this. And let me tell you. This was a huge mistake. This stuff does nothing. If you have normal hair it’s probably wonderful. For dry hair in a dry climate this DID NOTHING. Not that it bothers me. Will most definitely not buy again.
And there it is. Another product empties round up, and this time, there was only one real dud. I’m making progress.
See you later!