Let’s work from top to bottom, left to right, shall we?
- John Frieda Sheer Blonde Go Blonder shampoo. My hair is ombre, bleached at the ends, and this…worked? Sort of? It didn’t make it worse, so I guess it was all right. I will not be purchasing it again, though.
- Jason C Effects Creme moisturizer. I love this stuff. It is suuuuper thick and heavy, and if you have dry skin, it’s amazing. This is about the 5th jar I’ve used, and will purchase again.
- Tresemme Scalp Renewal conditioner. I’m still working on the shampoo that goes with it, but this was a surprisingly good conditioner. I will probably purchase this again, and I recommend it if you have dry hair and a dry scalp.
- Equate Ultra Restoring Lotion. This is the Walmart brand version of one of the Gold Bond lotions. I love this stuff, have gone through multiple bottles, and you can pry it out of my cold, dead hands.
- L’Oreal True Match Lumi foundation in W1-2. I have a love/kind-of-meh relationship with this stuff. It’s great for dry skin, but the coverage is pretty wimpy. I will probably repurchase, but remain convinced there is something better out there.
- Covergirl Lip Perfection lipstick in Honeyed. I USED UP AN ENTIRE LIPSTICK. WHO DOES THAT!? Me, that’s who. I won’t buy this one again, but it was nice while it lasted, a nice nude pink.
- Revlon Quick Dry Top Coat. Sorry the picture is so dark, but you get the idea. This is my favorite top coat for nail polish. It doesn’t dry as quickly as Seche Vite, but you can actually get through an entire bottle of the Revlon without it becoming a goopy, disgusting mess. I will purchase this again, post haste.
And there you have it, my product empties for the last few months. Go forth and be a consumer.
See you later!