You know when you see something and just think…wow. What a derp.
Now, I get it. You are a trapper and you will remove those pesky beavers. But you cannot place an ad on craigslist entitled ‘Free Beaver Removal’ and expect people to take it seriously. Because I’m still over here giggling like a 14 year old boy.
I spotted this one when I replaced the toner cartridge in my printer. Severe bums are a real drag, I hate it when that happens.
It’s called Spellcheck. Before you put an ad in a newspaper, use it.
In the spirit of fair play, the final Derp Award of the Day goes to me.
– Last Wednesday I used my printer, and on Thursday it wouldn’t work.
– I tried everything to fix it, and I do mean everything. Uninstalling, reinstalling, uninstalling the USB drivers, rebooting about 14 times, manually installing everything, downloading a new chipset, trying a system restore, and then finally trying the printer on someone else’s printer.
– It didn’t work on their computer either.
– And then I realized (after 3 days) that the only thing I hadn’t tried was unplugging the printer and plugging it back in.
– Yeah. My printer works again!
See you in a few days!
- Photo Friday: Dog in the Snow
- Cropped Cardigan Refashion