Today my wee little blog turns 1. I would have sworn my blogiversary was in August, because that’s me, always together.
After a year of this, I have no idea whatsoever if this blog is good, bad, or indifferent. All I know is that y’all are reading it, and I’m still enjoying writing it.
To mark the occasion I thought I’d do another round of Ten Things.
Ten Things You May or May Not Know
1. I don’t have a cell phone. There’s no reception at my house. So while everyone else in the world age 5 and up is updating their statuses and tweeting on the move, I’m at a PC. Hello from 1999!
2. I don’t have a Kindle or iPad either. Hello again from 1999!
3. I desperately want a pet turtle.
4. I hate exercising. I get bored with it easily and have to keep switching to different things.
5. Speaking of, why can’t someone invent a pill so you can eat whatever you want and not gain weight? That shit would put Viagra right out of business.
6. I’m afraid of the dark.
7. I’m allergic to cats. Majorly. Like, eyes-running-and-face-swelling-sort of major.
8. I don’t know why people still wear Uggs. I just don’t get it. Once you see a pic of Marlon Brando (may he rest in peace) wearing Uggs, the whole trend should be sort of over. Really.
9. I can’t wear stiletto heels without teeter-tottering all over. My heels gots to be chunky.
10. My idea of a perfect day involves sitting on a beach somewhere, or being in the mountains. I’m flexible. There’s a reservoir in the Gallatin National Forest outside of Bozeman, MT that fits this description to a T, by the way.
So, here’s to another year!